Scalable COVID-19 antigen testing in minutes for any setting
Identifying infected COVID-19 patients is crucial in containing and preventing the spread of this disease. Fast, accessible and scalable the lateral flow CLINITEST® Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test is visually read and easy to use, with results in just 15 minutes.
The CLINITEST Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test is easy to administer for healthcare professionals and delivers results quickly using the nasopharyngeal swab method. Once a sample is collected, the swab is inserted into a tube with a special liquid to extract the target molecule. This liquid is then dispensed onto a test cassette and, in 15 minutes, a positive or negative result is clearly indicated.
No specialised personnel, equipment, or analysers are required—the test can be administered anywhere, anytime by trained professionals.
With a specificity of 99.22% and sensitivity of 96.72%, you can feel confident in reliable results. Studies performed by the developer (across a number of sites, clinical environments, and operators) demonstrated high-quality performance data.
When used as part of a comprehensive strategy, the CLINITEST Rapid COVID-19 Antigen Test can help communities get ahead of the spread.
Test time: 15 minutes
Sample type: nasopharyngeal
Storage: room temperature or refrigerated (2‒30° C)
Long Shelf Life
What’s inside each box
- 20 test cassettes
- 2 extraction buffer vials
- 20 sterile swabs
- 20 extraction tubes and tips
- 1 work station
- 1 package insert
Do not use test kit after the expiration date. Bring specimen and test components to room temperature if needed (15–30° C) and use the appropriate personal protective equipment.
1. Gently rotate the swab several times over the surface of the posterior nasopharynx, and gently remove.
2. Add 10 drops (~300 μL) buffer into upright extraction tube using the stand provided.
3. Roll the swab 6+ times within tube, squeeze against inside of tube, let stand for 1 minute, and squeeze several more times. 4. Safely remove and discard the swab, and insert dropper tip into the tube containing the specimen.
5. Lay cassette flat and add four drops (~100 μL) of the test sample into the sample well. Read results at 15 minutes.
Used materials should be discarded as biohazardous waste in accordance with local regulations.